Lettertec Ireland Ltd is a company that provides:-
- design, printing and binding
- publishing, hard copy and eBooks &
- provides apps and websites
Based in Carrigtwohill, Co Cork, Ireland we provide many ancillary products and services supported by our core activities stated above. To find out more about our full range of services please see www.lettertec.com.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of Lettertec Ireland Ltd.
A user can access our site without providing any information at all. Services that currently require some form of sign up include a submission of the form, our LIPOL system and our schoolyearbooks webpage. The information collected when a user signs up for a service can include an email address and name plus other contact details. We do not follow a user’s browsing path outside of our websites.
Information Automatically Logged
We log your IP address, browser’s user agent, and referring address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to identify unique users. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. This behaviour is not passed to third parties.
What personal data do we collect from you?
The type of personal data Lettertec Ireland Ltd collect from you may be:
- Basic contact details such as email address, company name, contact name and telephone number
- IP address
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to any enquiry or application form you submit.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To send emails if you have opted into any of these services
- To contact you in connection with any competitions you have entered
- To send out company news, promotions, new machinery updates, new product and service updates, price increases, seasonal promotions, competitions/draws, special offers, complimentary materials and products, awards news, publishing advice, sponsorships, and holiday opening hours.
Our basis for processing the personal data:
(i) In subscribing to the newsletter or contacting us, you are consenting to the processes as described on this page. The basis is GDPR 6(1)(a) – Consent of the data subject.
(ii) It is necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business).
Lettertec Ireland Ltd will not pass on your personal data to third parties.
Lettertec Ireland Ltd will process personal data for the time necessary to provide the service requested or until the user requests that the data controller suspends or removes the data. The user may unsubscribe at any time from the email subscriber list by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of our page.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point when we are in the possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Our websites on occasion may contain links to other sites. Lettertec Ireland Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Lettertec Ireland Ltd cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the security practices of this site, you can contact Lettertec Ireland Ltd at email@example.com
Irish Data Protection Commissioner
Further information on your data privacy rights are available on the website of the Irish data protection commissioner (www.dataprivacy.ie)